A Colossal Fourth Patriotic Prickly Pear Festival Parade!
If you aren't watching the parade, you must be in it!
Bring your family and friends to the A Colossal Fourth Parade! Watching - come decked out in your patriotic best. Parade entries think patriotic & prickly pear cactus! Vail is the prickly pear capitol of the world! Get creative – show your patriotism and Vail prickly pear pride!
• Entry Form (click here) - Enter your family, a group of neighbors, your club or business.
• To watch the parade - Park along the Parade Route before 8:45 AM.
- Keep all parking and seating off the pavement! This is a Pima County requirement to keep the parade safe.
- NO throwing of objects or entering into the parade route by parade watchers.
- At 9:00 AM SHARP, the Pima County Sheriff Department will close Colossal Cave Road to vehicular traffic and the parade begins. The Parade will end after the last entry – but no later than 11:00 AM.
Parade Route begins at Christ Lutheran Vail Church parking lot at 14600 E. Colossal Cave Road. Parade volunteers will line up entries.
Parade Route ends at the Hacienda del Lago, parking lot at 14155 E. Via del Lago. The parade route is approximately .6 mile in length.
The Parade SPLASH ZONE will be clearly marked. If you are in the SPASH ZONE you will get wet!
• Protect your valuable electronics.
• Bring a towel. You might even want to wear a swimsuit, a hat and sunscreen.
FREE to watch!